Not feeling the choreo but I'm sure I'll like it better when I watch it live. SM choreos are always better live and I'm sure I'll like it more as I repeatedly watch perfs and catch little nuances to the dance.
But as for the video itself, I just feel that SM got incredibly lazy.
Like really??????????? Sets? Exactly the same as those in Sorry Sorry. At this point I know what to expect from an SM video -- close ups, two alternate sets for dance -- but still, this isn't what you should follow up Sorry Sorry with. I don't think SS is a perfect song, but it was vastly different than anything Suju has ever done and it became such a phenomenon. This song is not that.
Now for throwaway stuff:
- Siwon starts all the videos the EXACT SAME WAY
- Eunhyuk sings more in this song than he's ever done since debuting
- I saw 10 members during a lot of the dance scenes -- does that mean Heechul will finally perform most of the song with the members instead of singing one line and then slinking away?
- KYUHYUN YOU ARE SO HOT. WHEN DID YOU GET SO HOT. WHEN DID YOU LEARN HOW TO DANCE.
- DONGHAE, DITTO. BUT MINUS THE DANCING BIT.
- Kangin :( Hangeng :( Kibum....don't give a shit.