This picture is perfect.
16 May 2010 @ 11:48 am
There is so much ugliness in those outfits that I cannot deal. They've become fob lumberjacks who have a penchant for rainy day wear.
This performance was close to being perfect, but those freaking headmics SUCK. They sound like they're singing underwater, goddamn. Someone also keeps breathing really loudly and/or whisper-singing to the chorus (since the backtrack is on) and the mics caught all of their inhales and exhales, DRIVES ME CRAZY.
Cameraman has a Kyuhyun bias. Do not mind at all.
And here's your Ryeowook gif of the day:
15 May 2010 @ 01:01 pm
Hair all over the eyes, stalking towards the camera screen, greased up chestal area.
Jokwon, please sit down. Original diva's back in town.
11 May 2010 @ 11:15 pm
Not feeling the choreo but I'm sure I'll like it better when I watch it live. SM choreos are always better live and I'm sure I'll like it more as I repeatedly watch perfs and catch little nuances to the dance.
But as for the video itself, I just feel that SM got incredibly lazy.
Like really??????????? Sets? Exactly the same as those in Sorry Sorry. At this point I know what to expect from an SM video -- close ups, two alternate sets for dance -- but still, this isn't what you should follow up Sorry Sorry with. I don't think SS is a perfect song, but it was vastly different than anything Suju has ever done and it became such a phenomenon. This song is not that.
Now for throwaway stuff:
- Siwon starts all the videos the EXACT SAME WAY
- Eunhyuk sings more in this song than he's ever done since debuting
- I saw 10 members during a lot of the dance scenes -- does that mean Heechul will finally perform most of the song with the members instead of singing one line and then slinking away?
- KYUHYUN YOU ARE SO HOT. WHEN DID YOU GET SO HOT. WHEN DID YOU LEARN HOW TO DANCE.
- DONGHAE, DITTO. BUT MINUS THE DANCING BIT.
- Kangin :( Hangeng :( Kibum....don't give a shit.
09 May 2010 @ 10:09 pm
This song is SO FUNNY.
- Sounds like reggaeton
- Siwon's first line had me confused, I thought this was going to be "Sorry, Sorry"
- THIS is "Sorry, Sorry part 2," not "Super Girl"
- Too much fucking autotune
- Beat in the background drowns out everyone's singing, I really hate when this happens
I can't get over how similar the structure of this song is to "Sorry Sorry." I'll get used to it soon enough, and it's not a bad song, but it just feels so familiar. I don't like the lack of a really sharp bridge, which is a problem that SS also had, but SS in general had a more compelling melody.
But, I bet this song is gonna have SICK choreography. I can't wait.